Caris provides individualized plans of care to our patients and families, which ensures that we affirm the quality of life and enhance the comfort of the people that we serve. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Caris’ services are under the direction of a physician, and include visits from a full team of healthcare professionals:
- Skilled nursing professionals are expert pain and symptom management specialists who ensure that patients are comfortable and have the services and supplies needed.
- Certified nursing aides provide personal care and assist in activities of daily living.
- Chaplains are a source of spiritual support for the patients and their families.
- Social workers provide emotional support and assist patients and families to obtain community and financial resources.
- Bereavement counselors work with families both during and after care for our patients.
- Volunteers assist patients and families in special needs that may exist.
Caris also provides for medications, equipment, and supplies that relate to the life-limiting condition.